I’m honored and humbled to accept this award from one of my dearest virtual friends, Benjamin Prewitt. I’m sharing his blog with you, Expressions of my life – An evolution of art, so please visit and learn about his fight against Parkinson’s Disease through wonderful postings!
As part of this new adventure, I have to share a couple of things about me so here it goes:
- I was born and raised in Dominican Republic by my grandparents.
- My first language is Spanish.
- I don’t fit the hot-latina-type being a slim blue-eyed blond.
- Been a library mouse ever since I can remember.
- Used to play the piano when I was a kid and painted until my grandma’s death (she was my biggest fan)
- I have two brothers and a sister, but I consider the kids in my life as nephews and nieces, therefore, have 50+
- Always said I wouldn’t get married and remain single (until further notice)
- God pursuit me relentlessly for years until my conversion in 2009.
- Graduated in Culinary Arts, but work as an Editor.
- I cannot stand people whispering when they’re supposed to be silent. Thus, keep people “in line” especially in funeral homes and movie theaters.
Wish I could provide all your links, but I’m unable to. That’s one of the reasons why I’ve always ignored awards until today. Guess, I’ll go with the flow… Therefore, here are my nominees in no order in particular:
Blessings today and always… 😀