I’ve received the Dragon’s Loyalty Award nomination from Mike, at his awesome blog, The Eye-Dancers. Thank you for always supporting my blog and I’m thrilled you, actually, enjoy mine!
Please visit check out his blog at: http://eyedancers.wordpress.com/
Rules for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
1) Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2) Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
3) Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4) Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
5) Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The “Fabulous” Seven
1. I love dark skies and rainy days as much as bright, sunny, blue sky ones!
2. It would kill me if I had to live in England or any other rainy-windy-misty-cold country.
3. I’m a thief: sneak into the kitchen, spoon in hand, and steal my brother’s “precious” ice cream. We love desserts, especially, if it has chocolate in it.
4. I’m obsessive about orderly photograph albums: colors have to match one way or another.
5. I’m allergic to strong/sweet perfumes and alcohol as well.
6. I spoil and adore surprising people. Always buying cookies, ice cream, balloons or flowers for just about anyone… LOL. Especially, if somebody is sick. If it’s a niece or nephew I leave little things on their pillows for them to find.
7. If it is coffee, Cappuccino it is.
Now, about those 15 bloggers… I don’t like this part because I hate to leave people out. Why don’t we create an award thanking ALL followers? It’s quite an honor to have people interested in you or the things you choose to post, don’t you think?
My 15 Nominees for this Award
(in no order in particular)
And the girl who’s always following me around, LOL: